Monday, January 3, 2011

Born and Raised in South Detroit...



(Or at least "Living in the area of Des Moines that seems intent on mimicking it...)

Raise your hand if you've ever had someone fire bomb your apartment complexes parking lot...Yeah, that's what I thought. Guess who *does* get to raise his hand cuz he's sure? That's right, this guy, right here. And I slept right through it!!! Apparently sometime between the hours of 5 and 6 am on January 3, some dumbasses threw Molotov Cocktails into the windows of cars in the complex and at the leasing office. That's just fucking fantastic. As a friend put it: "Alcohol abuse and Vandalism" all wrapped up into one neat little package.

January 3 of course being the first day of my new lease that I signed back in November, so I wouldn't have to move in the dead of winter...Good Job RJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment