Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Cat?

I get attached to things I shouldn't...I have absolutely NO idea why I built a shelter out of rubbermade totes and blankets for the feral cats that live outside my apartment complex, or why I thought it was a good idea to leave food out there, but I did...and now one has started coming up to the patio to stare at Kitty, eat the food, and snuggled up in the makeshift home I threw together. I have no idea if this cat is fat or pregnant, male or female, or so completely diseased that it's not going to survive the month, but s/he looked at me through the sliding glass door this morning as if to say "thank you" before going in for a second helping of food. Now all I can think about is if there's any feasible way to make this cat my own...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment